Help your pet live longer through affordable preventative care.
(Please Note: Rabies Vaccines require an appointment with the Veterinarian)
P.A.W.S offers Rabies Clinics once a month
These clinics do not require an appointment and are performed on the last Friday of each Month from 9am-1pm (Please note: if the last Friday falls on a holiday, the clinic will be held the Friday before the holiday)
All other Vaccinations (aside from Rabies) are performed on a walk in basis every Friday from 9am-2pm.
- Convenient Puppy and Kitten Packages Puppies and kittens need vaccinations to protect them as they start to receive fewer antibodies from their mother between six and eight weeks of age. We offer packages for your pet at eight, 12 and 16 weeks.
- Veterinarian-Recommended Flea and Tick Products We have a variety of veterinarian-prescribed pest control products to combat all types of external parasites such as fleas, ticks, biting flies and mites.
- Microchip ID Services Microchipping is a form of identification that guarantees your pet can be easily recognized should you and your pet become separated. Service includes lifetime registration.
- Heartworm Testing and Medicine Heartworms are parasitic worms that infect your pet’s heart and pulmonary arteries and can be fatal if left untreated. We provide 10-minute diagnostic testing and veterinarian-prescribed heartworm prevention.
- Deworming Deworming services rid your pet of intestinal parasites such as hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms.