Help your pet live longer through affordable preventative care.
These clinics do not require an appointment and are performed on every Friday from 9am-2pm
All other Vaccinations (aside from Rabies) are performed on a walk in basis every Friday from 9am-2pm.
- Convenient Puppy and Kitten Packages Puppies and kittens need vaccinations to protect them as they start to receive fewer antibodies from their mother between six and eight weeks of age.
- Veterinarian-Recommended Flea and Tick Products We have a variety of veterinarian-prescribed pest control products to combat all types of external parasites such as fleas, ticks, biting flies and mites.
- Microchip ID Services Microchipping is a form of identification that guarantees your pet can be easily recognized should you and your pet become separated. Service includes lifetime registration.
- Heartworm Testing and Medicine Heartworms are parasitic worms that infect your pet’s heart and pulmonary arteries and can be fatal if left untreated. We provide 10-minute diagnostic testing and veterinarian-prescribed heartworm prevention.
- Deworming Deworming services rid your pet of intestinal parasites such as hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms.