P.A.W.S offers a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
****************NOW OFFERING RADIOLOGY SERVICES*************************
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our spacious fully equipped surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for blood analysis, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer Home Again microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.