Please note: The clinic will be closing at 1:00pm on Friday April 20th for staff meetings and continuing education
11720 US HWY 19-PORT RICHEY, FL 34668
P.A.W.S is a full service veterinary facility, dedicated to offering low cost, quality care to all animals in need.
We offer a variety of services, including Surgery, Vaccinations, Radiology, In house Labratory Testing, Preventative Medicine and Much More
It is our hope that by addressing the reasons for pet overpopulation and abandonment, we can begin to alleviate the problem through spay/neuter campaigns and funds designated to medically treat and find homes for homeless, injured pets.
Our successful low-cost spay/neuter program has drastically reduced overpopulation in our area.
- Have no overproduction of pets in Port Richy and the surrounding counties and assist other communities to reach this goal.
- Assist in feral cat trappings for the purpose of spaying and neutering.
- Educate and publicize the necessity of controlling the overpopulation of animals.
- Assist homeless injured animals.
- Inform and assist other communities to start spay/neuter programs.
- Provide financial assistance for spaying and neutering of pets for those in need